• ANAEROBIC • FREE OF SOLVENTS AND DILUENTS • SELF-PENETRATES • FAST CURING • LOW ODOUR • NON CORROSIVE • NON HAZARDOUS • COMPATIBLE WITH MOST FINISHES • EXCELLENT CHEMICAL & TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE • PRESSURE RESISTANT UP TO STRUCTURE’S BURSTING POINT • SERVICEABILITY-LIFETIME
• ADHESIVE • SEALANT • IMPREGNANT • CONSOLIDENT • ENCAPSULANT • WEATHER PROTECTION
• WOOD • METAL • CARBON FIBRE • PLASTIC • MASONRY • GLASS • CERAMICS • COMPOSITES
• STRUCTURAL-PRESERVATION -HISTORIC
• MARINE-THROUGH HULL AND DECK FITTINGS
• GENERAL HOME DIY
• ENGINEERING-THREAD LOCKING -GLUING/ SEALING-CORROSION -PROTECTION
• GENERAL HOBBIES, ARTS
• DRIP-SPRAY-PRESSURE INJECT
• SELF SEEKING BY CAPILLARY ATTRACTION
THINNER THAN WATER.
• LARGE VOID CAN BE PRE-LOADED WITH DRY ABSORBENT AGENT TO RETAIN IMPREGNANT (E.G. GRANULATED HOST MATERIAL-WOOD, METAL-PLASTIC-STONE ETC.)
• OPTION TO PRE -ASSEMBLE BEFORE APPLYING IMPREGNANT (GLUING)
• WEATHER PROOF WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF APPLICATION
• MECANICALLY SERVICEABLE WITHIN 60 MINUTES OF APPLICATION
• WHY ANAEROBIC?
IMPREGNANT, DESIGNED TO CURE IN THE ABSENCE OF AIR, NOT ON THE SURFACE.
Cold cure, Acrylic-C120 It is our recommendation that your first choice be C120 for general application work, Thermal Cure Acrylic-T120 is more a professional tool requiring specialist equipment. However it has heritage importance in support of C120.
Toyota Motor Company, Japan was the first to approve this impregnant for sealing of cast aluminium engine components against porosity leakage. Major engine plants such as Volvo, BMW and Mercedes followed the trend.
Today T120 is the International standard, approved also by the US Navy and still considered one of the best impregnants ever produced.
It is this very same formulation, exclusive to X-Seal, on which C120 (Cold Cure) was developed.
Now made available through this website.
If your requirement is for internal vacuum/pressure impregnation for which you need to chose Thermal Cure -T120.